Slovakia Forex Forum | Forex komunitné miesto
Slovakia Forex Forum
Forex komunitné miesto
Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
Stránka 2 z 13 1 2 3 4 12 ... PoslednáPosledná
Výsledky 11 do 20 z 124

Vlákno: Invest in Your Future with Bityx

1. #11 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Excellent exchange with the TradingView terminal. Standard 2FA authentication to protect against fakes and scammers. Trading is pleasant, trading operations last less than 1 second. Direct exchange is instant. the number of assets is large, all the most popular cryptocurrencies and coins are represented, but there are also exotic and little-known ones. Due to the open listing, new tokens are constantly added. Trading volumes are large. On the technical side, I have no complaints about the exchange. The only thing missing in my opinion is fiats
    Last edited by Delpin; 20.11.2022 at 23:38.

2. Tento používateľ ďakuje Delpin za tento užitočný príspevok:

Neregistrovaný (1) 

3. #12 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Poďakované 0 krát v 0 postoch
    I consider bityx to be one of the best exchanges in the world market as it is a stable exchange with high trading volumes, applying innovative methods to protect user funds and data. It has never been hacked, plus I looked at the assessment of experts - they did not reveal any vulnerabilities that could potentially lead to unpleasant consequences for traders
    Last edited by Boah; 21.11.2022 at 00:08.

4. #13 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    An important plus for beginners is that there is no minimum deposit. After confirming the data, you can easily enter as much as you need using the appropriate input option. Visa, MC, Sepa, Skrill, Simpex are supported. You can transfer from other wallets or directly from bank cards (relevant for exchange). All transactions are very fast, you do not need to wait several hours (or even days, as on some sites). In general, everything related to the financial side was implemented with five points, no complaints.
    For myself, I noted several relative shortcomings - there are no demo accounts and pairs with feats. But these are definitely not critical disadvantages, especially considering the convenience and extensive functionality of the site
    Last edited by ViewYou; 20.11.2022 at 18:06.

5. #14 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I must say right away that you will hardly find such a variety of programs anywhere. The conditions are favorable, there is the possibility of risk diversification and no artificial restrictions

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

6. #15 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    The exchange is intended primarily for active trading. Stop loss, take profit, limit orders - all the possibilities are there. I confidently recommend the site to active traders, investors, in fact, have nothing to do here

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

7. #16 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    So far I've settled on bityx. It will not be of interest to passive investors, as it does not offer opportunities for additional income, but active traders can make good money here. Exchange fees are loyal, I would even say below the market average. With registration and verification, as on other sites, I did not notice any problems. On the technical side, no questions, the terminal works like a Swiss watch

8. #17 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I have been trading on bityx for six months, I have never regretted that I came here. This is the first exchange in my memory that does not charge withdrawal fees. Plus, almost all cryptocurrencies known to me are traded here, which can be freely withdrawn to other wallets by any known withdrawal channels.
    Specifically for trading, commissions are really low. Commissions are average at the start, but like most exchanges, bityx's fees go down as trading volume increases

9. #18 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I have been trading on this exchange for a little less than a year. Easy to learn and comfortable platform. For beginners, it is an ideal option, since there is no minimum deposit, and the terminal is standard, without additional modifications. Commissions are lower than most other sites I have worked with. This is a universal advantage that also attracts experienced traders.
    I have a total experience in crypto trading for 5 years. For such a solid period of time, I have collaborated with many exchanges, so I can appreciate the advantages of bityx. Here the main advantages (besides commissions) are high speed and an extensive cryptocurrency pool. New coins are constantly added

10. #19 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Working with the terminal is a special pleasure. I consider TradingView to be the best trading platform, besides, bityx developers are constantly improving it. For example, it became possible to display a pie chart, and in the list of financial instruments, you can leave only those that will be used

11. #20 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Key advantages - low entry threshold, large trading volumes, sane commissions, high functionality.
    The interface provides everything you need, in terms of functionality it is a standard TradingView for a browser, but with an extended menu of indicators. Plus integrated news, site blog, additional features (like listing, a service for a quick exchange of crypto-crypto). I didn’t notice any technical problems, it’s comfortable to trade

Povolenia na Odosielanie