Slovakia Forex Forum | Forex komunitné miesto
Slovakia Forex Forum
Forex komunitné miesto
Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
Stránka 8 z 13 PrváPrvá ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... PoslednáPosledná
Výsledky 71 do 80 z 124

Vlákno: Invest in Your Future with Bityx

1. #71 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Most likely Bityx is gradually starting to cooperate with the regulator. They're already offering a bonus for completing the KYC. So they are preparing to gently transfer all customers to KYC registration. If this will improve the work of the exchange, then I am not against KYC

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

2. Tento používateľ ďakuje Hielyearne za tento užitočný príspevok:

Neregistrovaný (1) 

3. #72 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Poďakované 0 krát v 0 postoch
    Gate, Bybit, Bitget and uniswap exchange trading fees more than Bityx. If a beginners wants to trade with low amounts of budgets then he should try only one Bityx. If you have a small deposit, then it is very important for you that the commission on the exchange is as low as possible. Otherwise, you will lose all profit on commissions.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

4. #73 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    An exchange recommend for beginners must be one with great ease-of-use and with lots of opportunities both in trading and Investments.
    I would recommend it I think Bityx exchange is more suitable for beginners.
    Last edited by Quintican; 14.12.2022 at 06:34.

5. #74 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Yesterday, $3 billion was withdrawn from Binance. Everyone is under stress right now. I am calm when i keep my funds on Bityx

6. #75 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Tevyak Zobraziť príspevok
    Yesterday, $3 billion was withdrawn from Binance. Everyone is under stress right now. I am calm when i keep my funds on Bityx
    According to other data, more than $10 billion was withdrawn from Binance in just 24 hours. And they were able to endure. I hope that everything is fine with Bityx and in the event of such a strong outflow of funds, they will be able to continue working.

7. #76 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I agree with your post because there are a few cryptocurrency exchanges, all of which have very good qualifications. And the ones that have KYC in the exchange are much safer because now the chances are very low. And in 2021 the exchange has the most amount of its advantage tie.

8. #77 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Are my favorite exchange because they offer good services including low trading/transaction fees and very good security. Separately, it should be said that here you can trade without verification. There are also great bonuses and generous rewards. If you are a beginner then this will help you increase your capital.

9. #78 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I always trade only on the bityx exchange and there are many reasons for this. Much more features, much more functionality. Yes, and the commission is lower than on

10. #79 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Bityx has gained a lot of popularity as an exchange with a very high level of security. For all the time the exchange has been operating, it has never had problems with hacks or data leakage. This shows the work of the exchange well. A lot of top exchanges have been hacked. So bityx makes a lot of efforts for the safety of its customers.

11. #80 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal seymourn Zobraziť príspevok
    Bityx has gained a lot of popularity as an exchange with a very high level of security. For all the time the exchange has been operating, it has never had problems with hacks or data leakage. This shows the work of the exchange well. A lot of top exchanges have been hacked. So bityx makes a lot of efforts for the safety of its customers.
    I remember a lot of news about hacks. Binance had funds stolen. For more than a month, withdrawal was not available. For kukoin, they also did not give payments for about a month. And I have listed only the largest exchanges. And there are dozens of exchanges with a lower rank on which hacks were hacked and money was stolen. Bityx hasn't had a hack so far. I hope that in the future their protection will be on top

Povolenia na Odosielanie