Slovakia Forex Forum | Forex komunitné miesto
Slovakia Forex Forum
Forex komunitné miesto
Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
Stránka 12 z 13 PrváPrvá ... 2 10 11 12 13
Výsledky 111 do 120 z 124

Vlákno: Invest in Your Future with Bityx

1. #111 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    It's good that Bityx is licensed to provide services in different countries. it seems to me that you can do it faster and capture many more countries. Now a lot of countries issue licenses without much effort.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

2. Tento používateľ ďakuje Rachipon za tento užitočný príspevok:

Neregistrovaný (1) 

3. #112 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Poďakované 0 krát v 0 postoch
    Lately I've been seeing recommendations from some bloggers more and more often. I am subscribed to the Torchitrading channel and have already seen how it trades on the Bityx exchange several times. I am very glad that my favorite exchange is developing and more and more famous people are talking about it.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

4. #113 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Now is the time when you need to be very careful when choosing an exchange. I mean it's a bear market right now and it's very difficult for all exchanges. Many exchanges scam and steal money from customers. Many exchanges have liquidity problems. Having bought a token you cannot then sell it because there is no liquidity and buyers. Therefore choose the exchange wisely.

5. #114 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I immediately registered here as soon as i found out that they do not require KYC from their customers. It is now impossible to trade on all exchanges due to forced KYC. They say that soon even the most popular dex exchanges will have KYC. I hope that they will continue to allow us to negotiate without KYC

6. #115 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Herlyns Zobraziť príspevok
    Now is the time when you need to be very careful when choosing an exchange. I mean it's a bear market right now and it's very difficult for all exchanges. Many exchanges scam and steal money from customers. Many exchanges have liquidity problems. Having bought a token you cannot then sell it because there is no liquidity and buyers. Therefore choose the exchange wisely.
    Yes, I completely agree with you. If you have a lot to do with finances, then you should always carefully approach the choice of an exchange. My friend lost a very large amount of money on the collapse of FTX. It is very sad. Never keep large sums of money on the stock exchange. Always check who you are giving money to.

7. #116 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I immediately realized that Bityx is a reliable and strong exchange. In fact it is very easy to understand at what level the exchange is. If there is a lot of liquidity on the exchange for these trading pairs, then this means that they are cooperating with a very large and reliable Market Maker.
    In turn a big Market Maker will never cooperate with a small exchange or a scam exchange.

8. #117 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Great platform for trading cryptocurrencies. They offer a lot of features and variety for trading. The exchange is securely protected and has a high level of security. I can recommend this exchange to anyone who wants to start trading bitcoin

9. #118 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I also confirm that there are very low commissions here and i agree with everyone who wrote about it. There are a lot of trading pairs and most importantly there is a lot of liquidity on each pair. Very low withdrawal fee. For example on LTC, the commission is only 0.0001LTC

10. #119 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    After the last audit that they passed they were able to prove that all customer funds are in full on cold wallets. They undergo a security audit every six months so you can be calm here.

11. #120 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Caolanas Zobraziť príspevok
    After the last audit that they passed they were able to prove that all customer funds are in full on cold wallets. They undergo a security audit every six months so you can be calm here.
    This is very good news. A very correct judgment to show everyone his strength. Of course newcomers will not understand how important it is for an exchange to be audited. But those who have been on the market for more than a year understand how important it is to work on an exchange that has audit certificates.

Povolenia na Odosielanie