Slovakia Forex Forum | Forex komunitné miesto
Slovakia Forex Forum
Forex komunitné miesto
Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
Stránka 4 z 13 PrváPrvá ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... PoslednáPosledná
Výsledky 31 do 40 z 124

Vlákno: Invest in Your Future with Bityx

1. #31 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Poďakované 0 krát v 0 postoch
    Every day volume of trading on crypto exchange is very high! Many exchanges can envy such an indicator. I see with my own eyes how on some exchanges per day the volumes reach 1-2 million per day. On Bityx we see a volume 100 times larger.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

2. #32 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Its very good exchange and I am very glad that I found out about it in time. On this site I learned how to invest and trade in the crypto world. I make good profits trading here. Of course I've also lost money and I still have a lot to learn. I have read information many times that this site has very reliable protection. So our money will be safe on this site.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

3. #33 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I started trading here not long ago and everything suits me. Trading is very easy and everything is intuitive. Great liquidity on all pairs. The main thing is that there are no restrictions for citizens of different countries, because many other exchanges prohibit trading from my country.

4. #34 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Aliyanna Zobraziť príspevok
    Its very good exchange and I am very glad that I found out about it in time. On this site I learned how to invest and trade in the crypto world. I make good profits trading here. Of course I've also lost money and I still have a lot to learn. I have read information many times that this site has very reliable protection. So our money will be safe on this site.
    Many people lose money trading and it's actually very frustrating when you lose money because your trading prediction was wrong. But it’s even more offensive when you just kept money on the exchange and lost everything, as it was on the FTX exchange. With Bityx, I am calm because they showed all their assets and they have everything in place. I advise you to trade only on those exchanges that you absolutely trust.

5. #35 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Large exchange cryptocurrency platform. The team needs to work on listing new coins. For example add Aptos. Let it be a bear market now and projects don’t want to pay for listing to enter the exchanges, but then you need to do the listing for free. Then you will earn a lot on commissions. Traders want to trade popular tokens

6. #36 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Bityx fees are much lower than 98% of other crypto exchanges. And I had no problems with support. Contacted them twice and very quickly responded and helped solve my problem

7. #37 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Any market yiu have chance of getting caught up in a scam. Now I'm not even talking about the crypto market I'm talking about traditional markets. Even there having a regulator people can lose their money on fraud. When I start working with a new exchange I deposit small money at first and only then can I afford to transfer large amounts.

8. #38 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I have a problem with Bityx. I had to wait a long time for a response from the support service you are waiting for a long time for an answer. Everything else is great. The site works without errors and all transactions instantly.

9. #39 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Zalidalia Zobraziť príspevok
    I have a problem with Bityx. I had to wait a long time for a response from the support service you are waiting for a long time for an answer. Everything else is great. The site works without errors and all transactions instantly.
    Support answered me very quickly and there were no problems with this. Perhaps you just wrote to them when they had a lot of requests. This happens sometimes. Doesn't it happen that you call the bank or the telephone company and they immediately answer you? Sometimes you can wait 10 minutes for a response. So you're just out of luck

10. #40 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Bityx is quite different from others in terms of security and many features. Bityx exchange almost always surprises its users with free bonus, as well as the opportunity to win money through competitions for traders

Povolenia na Odosielanie