Slovakia Forex Forum | Forex komunitné miesto
Slovakia Forex Forum
Forex komunitné miesto
Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
Stránka 1 z 13 1 2 3 11 ... PoslednáPosledná
Výsledky 1 do 10 z 124

Vlákno: Invest in Your Future with Bityx

1. #1 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania

Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered.

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are.

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx platform.

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage.

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com !
    Last edited by Bityx; 17.11.2022 at 13:54.

2. Tento používateľ ďakuje Bityx za tento užitočný príspevok:

Neregistrovaný (1) 

3. #2 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Poďakované 0 krát v 0 postoch
    the exchange should provide a convenient trading terminal, a sufficient number of instruments, large trading volumes and profitable commissions. Bityx has all this in stock. Therefore, I can safely recommend the service to beginners. It has everything you need, and the interface is as simple as it gets
    Last edited by Nency; 19.11.2022 at 17:05.

4. #3 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    There are a lot of assets in bityx, but I trade the main crypto pairs. A good opportunity to put close limit orders, there are no restrictions. Well, commissions, bityx has small commissions, this is a nice bonus for making a profit

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

5. #4 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    The interface of the trading terminal is as simple as possible, even intuitive. Everything is divided into tabs and windows. There are typical charts - bars, Japanese candles, empty candles, etc., about a dozen in total. There are over a hundred indicators, you can set personalized settings and copy charts.
    Last edited by Syrt; 19.11.2022 at 13:51.

6. #5 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I have been using the bityx platform for about six months. The fact that this is an intelligent cryptocurrency exchange, I understood at first sight. The interface is intuitively simple and at the same time as functional as possible I figured it out even without the help of support in just a few hours. I prefer to trade using the browser version, all the necessary analytics are present here. Trading, although it goes with varying success, but in general, I'm getting a plus.
    Last edited by Djokivi; 20.11.2022 at 13:12.

7. #6 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I opened an account on the bityx platform about a month ago, so for now I can only talk about first impressions. The very first thing is that there is an excellent terminal, convenient and with an intuitive interface. I personally have no questions about the security and stability of the platform. Yes, they cannot be, as the company has taken care of an innovative system for protecting digital assets. Plus, more than 90% of user funds are stored using a cold method. It is important for me personally
    Last edited by Roge; 20.11.2022 at 16:40.

8. #7 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Crypto exchange bityx offers all the necessary tools for comfortable trading of cryptocurrencies and tokens. There are no pairs with fiat on the exchange, no leverage and no over-the-counter trading. The standard terminal is TradingView. Commissions are objectively low, the same for experienced traders and beginners
    Last edited by Yaron; 20.11.2022 at 19:38.

9. #8 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I have been trading crypto for almost 4 years and I am very glad that I accidentally found out about this young exchange. Because of all the platforms that I came across, bityx is the fastest and there are no bugs, freezes or other technical problems on it at all. And this is extremely important for trading
    Last edited by Ratatoks; 20.11.2022 at 22:21.

10. #9 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    The bityx crypto exchange is well known in the world market, primarily due to its rather low prices. There are no such conditions on any other platform known to me.
    Briefly about trading, the terminal in the browser is standard. Does not slow down, transactions are less than 1 second. Trading volumes are large. There are few cryptocurrencies, but all the main ones are represented. For me, these conditions are more than enough to not even look in the direction of other exchanges
    Last edited by Masreor; 20.11.2022 at 16:37.

11. #10 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Impressions after 3 months of trading are mostly positive. I especially liked 2 things: commissions of 0.1% for ordinary clients and zero for market makers, fast withdrawals

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

Povolenia na Odosielanie