Slovakia Forex Forum | Forex komunitné miesto
Slovakia Forex Forum
Forex komunitné miesto
Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
    Drahí priatelia! Všetky bonusové programy na fóre sú dočasne pozastavené.       If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.      
Stránka 3 z 13 1 2 3 4 5 ... PoslednáPosledná
Výsledky 21 do 30 z 124

Vlákno: Invest in Your Future with Bityx

1. #21 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Yomur Zobraziť príspevok
    Impressions after 3 months of trading are mostly positive. I especially liked 2 things: commissions of 0.1% for ordinary clients and zero for market makers, fast withdrawals
    It is very profitable to conduct arbitrage transactions here. Due to the very low commission, you can save the profit that is obtained for one arbitrage order.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

2. Tento používateľ ďakuje Zytkale za tento užitočný príspevok:

Neregistrovaný (1) 

3. #22 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Poďakované 0 krát v 0 postoch
    for me convenient to use the direction "Visa \ Mastercard-crypt" and vice versa, because I use more than one card from different banks. In many exchangers, this is very coolly implemented ... but it’s problematic with exchanges. Now only one bityx provides an opportunity to quickly and cheaply exchange the hryvnia.

Hoci je obchodovanie na finančných trhoch vysoko rizikové, ak si zvolíte správny prístup, môže vám priniesť príjem navyše. Výberom spoľahlivého brokera, ako je InstaForex, získate prístup na medzinárodné finančné trhy a otvoríte si cestu k finančnej nezávislosti. Zaregistrovať sa môžete tu.

4. #23 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    In my experience due to the good reliable and fast transactions that bityx offers us, there is a high probability that bityx will soon become the best exchange in the crypto world. And it develops day by day. Offers many features that were not offered on other exchanges.

5. #24 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Nency Zobraziť príspevok
    the exchange should provide a convenient trading terminal, a sufficient number of instruments, large trading volumes and profitable commissions. Bityx has all this in stock. Therefore, I can safely recommend the service to beginners. It has everything you need, and the interface is as simple as it gets
    I agree that everything is very friendly for users. It is very easy to register and easily make a deposit. In the process of trade, everything is clear. You can trade as a beginner and you can configure trading for a professional

6. #25 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Bityx is really good because it has achieved good results and a good reputation with many people in a short period of time due to the high efficiency and the advantages they have over some exchanges, and consequently many people consider it the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrencies.

7. #26 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Abiandigos Zobraziť príspevok
    In my experience due to the good reliable and fast transactions that bityx offers us, there is a high probability that bityx will soon become the best exchange in the crypto world. And it develops day by day. Offers many features that were not offered on other exchanges.
    Fast transactions do not guarantee you the top 1 place among the entire crypto market. The main condition to become number 1 is simply to have a huge amount of liquidity on the exchange for any trading pair. Bityx has good liquidity, but if your trading volume is 100-200 bitcoins per day, then it will be difficult for you to trade on this exchange. Consequently all the largest traders trade only on binance!

8. #27 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    For a Romanian citizen, this is an excellent exchange. There are never problems accessing the site and I always know that in the event of a pump or dump on the market, I can quickly buy or sell my crypto. There is no identity verification here and this makes my trading very easy.

9. #28 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Citácia Pôvodne poslal Kianore Zobraziť príspevok
    Fast transactions do not guarantee you the top 1 place among the entire crypto market. The main condition to become number 1 is simply to have a huge amount of liquidity on the exchange for any trading pair. Bityx has good liquidity, but if your trading volume is 100-200 bitcoins per day, then it will be difficult for you to trade on this exchange. Consequently all the largest traders trade only on binance!
    Well let them trade there and we will trade here. We will receive all sorts of awards and bonuses from the exchange for our loyalty. Very few people in the world trade for 100-200 bitcoins. So I'm sure that 85% of all traders will have enough liquidity on bityx.

10. #29 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    Several years on the market. Unbroken operation of the exchange. Not a single big scandal in which the exchange was involved. Abiding rewards for clients. Low commissions. Fast payouts and deposits. Reliable protection of your crypto. No forced verification. The exchange does not transfer your material to the tax authorities. Of course Bityx is a good and outstanding exchange!

11. #30 Zbaliť príspevok
    Pridať dátum
    Poďakovania
    I think Bityx cannot be the best crypto exchange right now. Many things need to be improved, many things added. For example, it would be nice to have staking like on Binance. Trading can be more powerful like on Binance. 4 or 5 hard work can be the top 1 exchange

Povolenia na Odosielanie